What has been accomplished?:
- Infrastructure set up (Wikis, repos, project page, etc.)
- Initial video launched.
- Userspace I2C driver for the InvenSense MPU-9150
- First steps towards the integration of the ArduPilot in the robot Erle (BeagleBone(white)-based). HAL_BOARD_ERLE created.
- libraries/*/examples do compile now with the AP_HAL_Linux (make linux). Necessary to add the missing libraries.
- Deadlock in
setup()(initially _initialized variable discussion) addressed. Refer tohttps://github.com/BeaglePilot/ardupilot/commit/5189810651a2d0dd8d262ef30db404311c7829ce
- InvenSense MPU-9150 driver working if this fix is applied
- InvenSense MPU-9250 SPI userspace driver coded
- ST Microelectronics LSM9DS0 SPI userspace driver coded
- All drivers compile together with the ardupilot code
- How are motor pins configured for AP_HAL_Linux?. Can’t find it.
- Issue with the MPU9150 sensor driver. Refer to this fix.
- Barometer MS5611 not detected. Seems like a hardware/design issue. Present both in the robot Erle and the PXF.
- Issue with the GCS parameters (refer to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/beaglepilot/dQlxse11JNI). There’s also the UARTDriver to be checked.
Plans for the next period:
- Go through Andrew’s comments on the drivers coded so far.
- Rebase the code according to the last verson of ardupilot.
- Share progresses with I2C sensors. Publish material.
- Code AP_InertialSensor/AP_InertialSensor_Linux.cpp driver which acts as a front end for multiple hardware drivers
- Test the PRU PWM deeply. Study the integrations through the CLI.
- Test the new DT
- Test all the drivers